If like me you have the following setup you might be struggling to get the remotes to work with all of the devices. Hopefully this article will help you to over come this frustration.
- LG Magic Remote ( OLED Screen)
- Sky Q remote (basic controller)
- Sonos Soundbar
Using the LG Magic Remote select the home button.
- Select LG Device Connections
- Select Soundbar
- Select Optical
- Select Pioneer
- Select Option 1 and Save
From Sky Q
- Select Settings
- Select Setup
- Select Remote Controls
- Select Sky Remote
- Configure the TV and Home Theatre with the following codes
TV = 0206 (LG) | Home Theatre = ?0041 (Pioneer)
From the Sonos App
- Speaker Name
- Remote Control Setup
- Point the sky remote at the soundbar and press the volume button.
Both the Sky remote and LG remote should be able to control the TV, Volume and Sky.